Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have testimonials on your product?
- We have received plenty of testimonials that we have posted in our instagram at instagram/scrubdistrict. Many of our buyers have testified the effectiveness of our product.
Is your product safe to use?
- Our products are completely safe to use as it has been approved/notified by Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) and National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA), the regulatory bodies that ensure the cosmetic products that were sold in Malaysia are safe.
Do I need to create an account to place an order?
- No, you do not need to create an account to place an order. However, we do highly recommend you to create an account as it allows you to easily save your shipping address for future orders and get your tracking information.
Do you have an agent and can I order from them instead?
- Yes we do and yes you can! You can see our list of agents in their respective regions at instagram/scrubdistrictangels
Do you offer cash on delivery?
- Orders via website will only be done by postage. However, if you prefer cash on delivery please contact our agents at instagram/scrubdistrictangels.
- Kindly note that there is a minimum charge of RM8 on cash on delivery orders paid to the agents to cover their transportation costs.
What methods of payment are available?
- Credit/Debit card and online bank transfer [Recommended method].
- Manual bank transfer/CDM (this might take some time for us to verify the payment and deliver your order).
I was unable to pay the first time in the payment page, can I try paying again?
- Yes, go to your account > click on the order number > you will see a [Pay] button that will allow you to carry out your payment again. We will also email you a payment reminder if you haven't paid within 6 hours.
How do I pay by manual bank transfer?
- Transfer to:
- Bank Name: Maybank
Account Name: SCRUB DISTRICT SDN. BHD.
Account Number: 566010631140
- Bank Name: Maybank
- The fastest and recommended method is for you to upload the receipt by going to your account > click on the order number > uploading your receipt in the attachment link and putting your reference number.
- You can also email us at email@example.com your receipt, reference number and order number. However this method might take us a longer time to verify your payment.
When will you post my order?
- We will post your order on the same working day once payment is confirmed by 12 p.m./mid day.
- If payment is confirmed after 12 p.m., we will ship your order on the next working day.
Do you only ship in Malaysia?
- Currently, we are shipping to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia.
Where can I get my tracking number?
- We will email you the tracking number to your registered email address.
- Text message will be sent to the phone number that was provided in the shipping details.
- Go to your account and click on the order number.
How can I see the progress of my delivery?
- Click the link provided in the email and text message that was sent to you.
- Go to your account > click on the order number > click on the tracking number in the order details.
It has been a long time and I still haven't received my shipment, what should I do?
- First, you can track the progress of your shipment by clicking the link that was sent.
- If the shipment is held at one place for an abnormally long time, call Pos Laju at 1-300-300-300 to inquire on the progress of your shipment.
- In the worst case of your consignment note is lost or your parcel is missing during delivery, contact us immediately at +6012 624 9201